Sunday, February 14, 2016

Woke up to another .5 down on the scale yesterday and then hosted a party for like 40 people for my daughters 5th birthday. Many of them mentioned my weight loss. (The 32 lbs not the .5 lb) it felt great at the moment, but I'm reminded of @andiemmitchell 's comments in her book about how she got a lot more attention after losing weight and that weight or body size or look doesn't define a person and doesn't make them worthy of attention or praise. Praise me for my amazing party throwing skills, my nearly perfect parenting (that was a joke) my attention to details. One of my pet peeves is when the only subject of conversation with my daughters is something related to their clothing or hair , that is not who she is! Discuss her invention ideas, ask about her favorite books, ask her how she feels about [fill in the blank] don't just mention how pretty her dress is or how much you love her boots. Praise each other for what matters in life. #nobs #weightlossjourney #weightloss #fitness #fitfam #teampineapple #healthychoices #eatingbetter #losingweight #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Th55jg

No comments:

Post a Comment