Thursday, February 25, 2016

I had good intentions today but then my meals ended up being carb heavy pantry meals thanks to not going grocery shopping lately. I was very low on steps and stayed home from the gym to clean house. Then we got some tough news about my FIL's diabetes complications. I was (am) pretty shook up. I just wanted to veg out and watch tv with all the valentine and Super Bowl candy and shut my brain off. Or bake a batch of brownies to help me hubby feel better. Then somehow my mind flashed forward to 2 future mes. One was struggling with her weight and trying to get back on track and mentioning how "I was doing ok until dad's surgery when I lost focus". The other future me was healthy and celebrating maintaining goal and was saying "I was doing ok until dad had his surgery and I decided it was even more important for myself and my family to get healthy so I kicked life into gear and fought hard!" Then I got up got a glass of water and started a workout DVD.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RpnYPj

No comments:

Post a Comment