Saturday, February 6, 2016

I told myself I didn't HAVE to hit my step/active minutes goal today, that I can't be perfect every day and it's all balance. I was content with not getting up after nursing the baby to sleep to just walk about in place or start a walk DVD. But then my phone battery was dying and I had to get up to get my charger. Then my lizard needed water. So I decided I will eventually miss my goal and when I do it'll be ok, but that day is not today. I only had to walk in place for about 7 minutes before climbing back into bed for a busy day tomorrow hosting a massive Super Bowl party. #weightlossjourney #weightloss #workout #fitness #cardio #fitfam #countingsteps #healthychoices #losingweight #burningcalories #nogymneeded #fitbit #walkforweightloss #exercise #workoutathome #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1L7xstO

No comments:

Post a Comment