Friday, February 5, 2016

This was my higher calorie/carb day, my body was asking for it so I gave what it asked for. I didn't take pics of breakfast or lunch (that's my daughters breakfast minus a sausage). I had 1 eggo with 1TBS cream cheese (no jam) and 2 turkey links and a sf oatmeal cookie. Lunch was McDonald's artisan grilled chicken sandwich with only half bun and half order med fries and unsweet tea. Then I was really wanting (and felt like needing) sugar and caffeine so had a medium frappe and really savored it. I haven't had a blended coffee in many many months. Dinner was boneless pork ribs braised and simmered in Campbell's golden mushroom soup with added mushroom and garlic, cheesy garlic mashed cauliflower and green beans. #fitnessfoodfebruary #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #lowcarb #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight #teampineapple #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #lowcarb #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PEpM7N

No comments:

Post a Comment