Thursday, February 4, 2016

Another #justwalk DVD workout tonight. Cardio has transitioned from being a chore to being a hobby. I quite enjoy it. I used to feel guilty taking time away from the kids but I don't anymore. This is for them that I get my me time and I'm a better mom the more energy the less stress and the healthier I am. This shirt by the way was too tight to wear to the #miraclemilkstroll last May. I was so disappointed that I couldn't wear it back then. I'm happy to wear it now! It's still snugger than I usually wear, but not uncomfortably so. #weightlossjourney #weightloss #workout #fitness #cardio #fitfam #countingsteps #healthychoices #losingweight #burningcalories #nogymneeded #fitbit #walkforweightloss #exercise #workoutathome #teampineapple #workoutdvd


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PmUrTA

No comments:

Post a Comment