Monday, February 8, 2016

Hosting a Super Bowl party in our downstairs shop(we live in a loft apartment upstairs) meant for a lot of trips up and down the stairs and a lot of steps overall. I didn't need any exercise to meet my Fitbit goals today. This food picture only shows 2/3 of the food not counting desserts at our party (not pictured is the other table full of hot dogs/polish sausages/hotlinks chili and nachos. I ate too much and drank too much and ended up feeling yucky sick and gassy later, I can definitely tell that I've been eating healthy when I have an off day like this. The food was good but not worth it. Today was my planned "don't count calories" day so I'm not allowed to care. #sb50 #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #lowcarb #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/23SkWK5

No comments:

Post a Comment