Monday, April 4, 2011

Uhg

I'm in a bad mood. I have a hard time, no patience when I can't get something to print right. Im a tech savvy enough to know what I'm doing and I just get more and more upset. Irrationally upset and pissed off when things don't go my way, with the printer, its just a stupid printer for crying out loud why am i so upset?!?. I'm generally a very patient person. I took a break from printing envelopes for dinner then when I thought of something to try and it failed I stopped being mad and for some dumb reason got sad, like a failure. I decided to give up for now and go do laundry, at least I can do that successfully. I fell down the effing deck stairs. I was so upset, mad at myself really because like a year ago, I slipped in a parking lot and at the grocery store wearing these stupid shoes, I shoulda known better. I got doubly upset with myself when I realized I could have been carrying Ellie. Although I am much more careful with her. I attempted to focus my upset on being grateful it happened when I WASN'T carrying her, as a reminder that I can't wear those shoes when it's wet outside.

Ok cleansing breath. Mmmmm Aaaahhhh

I am also in a bad mood because I did not make all healthy choices.

Fiber one bar for a late breakfast. Taco Del Mar for lunch. Hubby dislikes Subway. Next time, we will get two different foods because I really to like it and it's easy for me to make a good choice. I ate a bunch of candybar minis and small amounts of various other snacks.

I rarely get in a bad mood like this but seriously Im just uuuhhhhgggg. Gotta let it out sometimes. I generally have a very positive attitude.

3 good things about today: Enjoyed shopping by myself (with only Ellie I mean) this afternoon. Saw a couple old friends who gushed over Ellie. Got some laundry done this evening.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment