Friday, April 15, 2011

Good day.


Breakfast 2 banana nut muffins
Also had a handful of green grapes.
Lunch: 2 servings Andersons split pea soup with 1/2 serving bacon bits. Grilled ham and "cheese" sammy made with Pam. Carrots.
I remembered to take a pic of dinner when I was down to like 2 bites.
I measured 4oz chicken marinated in FF Italian dressing and reg tomato bacon dressing, measured 1 serving of stovetop stuffing (I used to eat the entire box myself)
1/2 cup green beans roasted with 1/4 TBSP bacos and 5 almonds chopped. (probably less of both these because they didn't stick to the beans well and lots were left in the bowl.

Because breakfast was so small and I napped through afternoon snack, I had a meal after dinner.

1 small whole wheat tortilla with half serving pb and jelly. 6 big strawberries, 3 oz grapes, 2 servings dairyless whipped topping. For dessert, 1 chocolate Graham cracker with 1/4 serving cream cheese frosting. Also had 10 jelly bellies.

I also snacked on 1oz jerky and 1/8 of a cantaloupe.

Everything I ate today was weighed or measured.

The weather was a little nuts today and Ellie was really needy after getting her 2 month shots so we didn't go for a walk or anything. Hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment: