Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brownies

I did end up savoring just one of those cookies, although at one moment the entire bag was on it's way to go to bed with Ellie and I. I resisted, took 1 out and left the rest in the kitchen.

I allowed myself to have two small brownies at the baby shower, in the past, I would have taken several goodies even if they weren't my favorite. Brownies really are my favorite and it's good to practice moderation.

Today I was hungry. My stomach was growling when I woke up to feed Ellie at like 4am so I had a breakfast trail mix pack. When we got up at around 10, I made eggs and toast and fruit. I was honestly still hungry awhile later so I snacked more. Each time I got food, I looked at the nutrition label and serving size before eating. They weren't empty calories. I could have logged everything but didn't.

We had a late dinner because Mikey had been out of town and came in late. Whole wheat pasta, turkey meatballs and red sauce for me, white sauce for Mikey. Salad with ff dressing and corn on the side. I did measure portions but didn't enter it in.

Tomorrow is sunday. We will have dinner with the in laws. The plan is cereal for breakfast, sandwich and soup for lunch and portion controlled dinner. If the weather is nice, hopefully we can go for a walk as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment