Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stupid frosting.

Forgot to take pics but heres one from breakfast, a little motivation.

Today went pretty good. Breakfast at IHOP, did you know 4 buckwheat pancakes are just 110 calories? They also have a Simple and fit menu. I had the spinach mushroom tomato omelet with egg beaters and no cheese. I substituted the fresh fruit for 2 pancakes, because it's IHOP, not IHOF. i also had them leave out the cheese since Ellie is allergic. They messed up the order and left the inside cheese out of my MIL's and the topping cheese off of mine, easy mistake. The omelet was pretty tasty. Omelets are like the only way I eat vegetables at breakfast. I need to find more normal vegetables for breakfast, or just make it normal.
I had a salad for lunch with beef strips, mandarin oranges and walnuts. Pretty tasty.

Then I went to put away a few Costco groceries, cleaning out the fridge, I enjoyed a big scoop of cream cheese frosting from the can when I pulled it out to toss it. I set it on the counter to cut the box top for education off. After organizing the fridge I had another scoop of frosting! Im not beating myself up about it. Just moving on.

Dinner was a big salad, 1/2 serving of super low fat vegetarian chili with a fancy hotdog in it.
Costco had some incredible strawberries so I had a bunch of those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment