Sunday, January 31, 2016

Meal planning today I decided to portion out my #realbutter , I'm pretty good at eye-balling it but I had the scale handy and if I can make it easier for hubby it'll help! I cut along the 1 tbls lines on the package then each slice into 3rds. Then, instead of tiny containers or baggies I cut up the parchment paper I was already using anyway into small pieces that I wrapped around the butter teaspoon sticks. I did most of the stick this way, I put pieces in each of my breakfast boxes for cooking eggs and the rest in a container. #mealprep #butter #fatdoesntmakeyoufat #mmmbutter #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #lowcarb #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SjMS61

No comments:

Post a Comment