Friday, January 22, 2016

A year (and 3 weeks) in review. Jan 1 2015 I committed to eating less and moving more. I used MFP, a Striiv fitness tracker, and walking around my property. I did really great until April when my family got sick and I lost focus for 3.5 months. August 4 2015 I committed again and got back on it! I did great, lost steadily until mid December when I got started working overtime and got sick and indulged. I decided to maintain through Christmas. Jan 3 I had maintained. And I got back at it! I won't dwell on how much further along I would be if I had stayed on track, I'll dwell on the fact that I was *only* off track for 4.5ish total months of the 12! I was on-track for longer bouts than off. That is success. #weightlossjourney #weightloss #fitness #fitfam #teampineapple #healthychoices #eatingbetter #losingweight #teampineapple #exercise


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1QiDFqM

No comments:

Post a Comment