Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 9 of the #pineapplephotochallenge is "planning/journaling" I use MFP for food journaling and IG for overall healthy life "journaling" so I went with "planning" The best way I have found for me to plan is to simply stock my kitchen with easy on track choices so I have no excuse to eat something junky. Tonight we shopped for a mountain of produce, yogurt, eggs, turkey sausage, cheese sticks, cottage cheese, lean nitrate free ham, laughing cow cheese, and a few easy to portion breakfast foods. I cleaned out some poor choices from the fridge (and some old stuff) to make room for some box meals/homemade lunchables for my work week. I kept seeing this toy pineapple on the floor of my living room so when I tidy'd up it went in the fruit bowl to remind me of #teampineapple #mealplanning #mealplan #fruit #veggies #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight #teampineapple


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PlwMCm

No comments:

Post a Comment