Saturday, January 9, 2016

For #flexfriday and the #pineapplephotochallenge I had intentions of doing strength training at home but ended up going to visit my FIL at medical/physical rehab instead. We are all strong to manage the stress, worry and emotions that happen when a family member is in and out an in the hospital with big-deal health issues. Being a mom is strength training. Being a daughter to aging/medically challenged parents is also. I opted to wear my Penny tonight instead of using a stroller as we walked to and from the room. Partially for the added workout, partially to feel her close to me, and me to her. #weightlossjourney #weightloss #fitness #fitfam #teampineapple #healthychoices #eatingbetter #losingweight #teampineapple #exercise


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1K4oGw8

No comments:

Post a Comment