Sunday, June 5, 2016

Trying to get up before the heat failed! I slept through my alarm and then had to nurse the baby back to sleep. It was so hot already once I got outside I doubt it wouldn't been much better an hour earlier. But I got 30 mins walk in, then "milkshake" for breakfast (yogurt+whey powder+frozen strawberries+ice and water to thin = 213 calories) #hotalready #earlysummer #arewestillinoregon ? #thankyouac #weightlossjourney #weightloss #workout #fitness #cardio #fitfam #countingsteps #healthychoices #losingweight #burningcalories #nogymneeded #fitbit #walkforweightloss #exercise #workoutathome #teampineapple #healthychoices #fooddiary #eatingbetter #weightlossjourney #weightloss #cuttingcalories #mfp #mfp #myfitnesspal #lowcarb #countingcalories #fitfam #losingweight


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PxKAQj

No comments:

Post a Comment