Thursday, June 9, 2016

My June challenge is to not eat fast food, to avoid gluten (for myself) and to use up the food we have in the freezer and pantry. I tend to keep a decent stock of food, but we need to actually eat some of it before it goes bad. I found a gorgeous pork roast in the freezer it's been hot so crock pot it is. I added the potatoes half way in to cooking the roast, I tend to throw away many potatoes that get forgotten so we will be having these potatoes a couple times a week to make sure they don't go bad. I keep a lot of frozen veggies on hand too, but they are starting to get freezer burnt, putting them in the crockpot for to he last 20ish minutes heated them and you couldn't tell they were old. It has been a challenge to not get fast food and to eat at home but I'm committed to sticking to it. #mealplanning #glutenfree #dinner #pantry #freezer #crockpot


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WGPf4V

No comments:

Post a Comment