Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Last Saturday I messed up my back, which derailed my good month of June. I barely managed 10,000 steps Sunday and was in a lot of pain M-Th. Even with Vicodin and muscle relaxers I could often hard let move. Friday I did too much getting packed for a trip and then was recovering/lazy the rest of the weekend. I'm finally better enough to walk intentionally for exercise. I set my goal low, and just 10,000 steps but preserving my back is top priority. I could have countered the lack of mobility with stricter diet, but I didn't. I ate whatever I wanted. My non negotiable is staying on plan with calories, and try to get the movement in. I may be immobile but that doesn't mean I can't watch what I eat. #backache #pain #lowerback #ouch #fitness #fitbit


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29jnuun

No comments:

Post a Comment