Monday, April 9, 2012

Snack, lunch, dinner, emotions of the day.

I was so excited today to see that the children were doing a cooking project- salad with homemade dressing. It was like the dieting gods were giving me a sign that they support me. Its important to participate in snack, but usually its full of baked goods. (the other class was making pancakes). I didn't get a chance to talk to instructors about GF yet... For snack I had some salad (with cheese) and a little dressing. I skipped the croutons and had a few Dixie cups of water.
Lunch was my packed tuna/avocado mix and a Baggie of mixed veggies, which I shared with Ellie, and more water. I was excluded Ellie was enjoying mushrooms today, she usually hasn't liked them but she ate them like it was one of her favorites! I also drank an entire big bottle of water, not sure the oz, I'll have to check. I know I drank a lot though because I peed after lunch, after class 1.5 hours later, and as soon as we got home after class!

At home, sfter doing some housework and getting ready for the swap meet, i was genuinely hungry so i weighed out some cheese and peanut butter. Later, I ate some candy, it was sitting out on the counter, I really need to clean it off! I also shared a hollow chocolate egg with E, since she found it in my Easter bag and started opening it. (lame excuse, I know.)
Dinner we went to home town buffet instead of the chicken I planned, because we were busy getting ready for the swap meet and I didn't realize how late it was. I had salad with bacon, egg, cheese and lots of veggies. I also had a chicken drum, a piece of fish, a few riblets and some green beans. Then I had a little peach cobbler with froyo but didn't really love it so only ate a couple bites. Trying to help my headache, I had a coffee drink with chocolate milk to cool it. I should have tried water, I had been working in the warm motorhome and running about, it was oddly warm today. I was probably a bit dehydrated.

I'm a little irritated with myself because I delayed starting my nutrition/fitness class and had issues logging in and now my first assignment will be late, ugh. I was getting especially frustrated because I couldn't do the discussion posts from my tablet and (something I know about me) I get more frustrated when computer technology doesn't cooperate with me than other frustrating things. It's likely the only time I swear and really grumble. Perhaps 6 online credits were too ambitious. I'll just do my best!

Oh and my period started today, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment