Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter pics. Yucky

So I made the eye opening mistake of wearing a frumpy tank top when I was dying Easter eggs this morning. Saw the pics and cringed. Then a peasant skirt and top to hunt eggs. Yuck.
I have a strong self esteem and love myself but I just see an unhealthy person, who is raising a perfect child and I want to be healthy when I'm out playing in the grass with her, I wanna run and scoop her up and play and not be tired.I wanna be a good model for her and her eating habits. If its not something I want her eating, I shouldn't eat it! I said I was gonna get serious on my birthday 3/22 but lasted like 3 days. I've been trying mildly to eat better and can think of healthy choices I've made, just yesterday I got salad at subway instead of pizza or even a regular sub. But its not enough.
I have made out my meal plan for tomorrow and it has room for change. I'm going to get real. And do this. Tomorrow I have student teaching so somewhat of a schedule. Couple easter eggs and precooked bacon for breakfast, packed lunch of tuna and avocado at the center, and chicken with Brussels sprouts and left over spinach dip for dinner. Snack will be portioned out almonds and whatever snack is at the center, as long as its not baked goods, if it is I'll have whatever is to drink. I will speak with my instructors about going gluten free to see how I should handle snacks with the children.
Tuesday we have swim lessons and student teaching so another scheduled day including packed lunch. Dinner will be crock pot corned beef and red potatoes. Potatoes aren't really paleo but I bought them and need to eat them and they're not wheat/over processed grains. Side salads with dinner all week to fill up the plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment