Monday, May 31, 2010

So I'm not too disappointed with things today. I helped my sisters and mom decide to go to tutti frutti to eat healthy for lunch, next time I will choose a smaller smoothie, or no smoothie with my sammy. Did remember no mayo. They serve veggie crisps instead of chips or fries. But that doesnt mean I should eat all of them. Dinner was good, I need to learn that its ok to ask for fatfree dressing, and not care if someone thinks I'm being picky. Most people could benefit from the healthy choices I am making lately. The thing about dinner was that I was really tempted to get much fattier options. The salad was really disppointing, but it was a chinese place. I was glad I got the crab puffs because they were super yummy, so dinner was still enjoyable even with the lame salad. And the great thing about food, once its gone, its gone, who cares if it wasn't the best thing you ever ate every day? Tomorrow is the first day of June, let's call this a new month resolution to write what I bite, scribble what I nibble, ink what I drink. Except with my newfangled "app for that" world I gotta come up with some cooler rhymes. Scan what's in the pan.... type what's in the tripe? Yeah I need to work on those....

No comments:

Post a Comment