Monday, May 10, 2010

hopefully getting a filling today will help me not eat too much for the next day or so. just have to watch the calories in the liquid stuff. me thinks me can eat jamba juice with a spoon....

later that day

so i ended up going to starbux for happyhour frappaccino because i had a gift card and my sister was working there while i waited for my rx to be filled, ate that with a spoon instead. having just got my tooth filled, i got safeway baked potato soup. i should have looked up the calorie info before i decided on it. that was a bad choice. (lesson learned) did have some krab salad and fruit salad to go with it and a liter of water. we got free tickets to an advanced screening of Letters to Juliet which was really good by the way! did end up splurging for popcorn, (before i looked up the calories on the soup, or i wouldnt have) didnt finish it though. my tooth feels pretty good, just a little irritated is all. i am not happy with my eating today, waited to long to eat, i just wasnt interested in eating until i was starving after the dentist. tommorrow will be a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment