Wednesday, May 5, 2010

work out and dinner with Jesus

so i woke up commited to getting back on track today after my icky weekend.breakfast, i woke up earlier than usual to watch PJ so i wasnt hungry.
made myself have a couple peices of toast, only ate 1 1/2 of them.
i found myself mindlessly eating some of the candy we had leftover from the taffy store, realizing this, i mindfully enjoyed the last bite in my mouth, really paid attention to how it felt in my mouth, something i have been trying to do, to make the food i eat mean more.
lunch was a 2 tortilla quesadilla, some summer sausage from our trip, and a mandarin orange cup. a little on the fatty side, but still within my calorie limits after having such a small breakfast.
had a bite of icecream when we stopped to visit Aunt sarah at the mall to give her the taffy we brought home. (also gave the gummy sour watermelons to PJ, so i wouldnt eat it) didnt even think about the ice cream bite until later, it made me realize that i need to pay more attention.
picked up Jesus from work at went to the gym. spent 20 mins on the eliptical, burned 260 calories. then lifted weights, i did a set of 10 reps using each leg by itself, each leg using the toes of my feet and using both legs on the leg press. also did 10 reps on the abench, 10 on the arm lifting thing, and the laying on my stomach curling back of calves thingy. then went to the stainmaster, but my ankle was popping a bunch and the boys were ready to go, so we called it a day.
forgot my swim suit and jesus didnt want to swim. we will likely go swimming tomorrow.thursday evening, we will try to be there for the aquatic arobics class. we want to learn what we can do to make the most out of our time in the pool.
dinner at applebees, i was really looking forward to enjoying a healthy choice from 'bees with Jesus, havent spent much time with him lately, and it was nice just the 3 of us.had french onion soup, to help fill me up. then i had the dijon chicken with portobellos and fruit instead of veggies, just didnt feel like veggies, there were peppers and onions in the chicken sauce.drank water.i am feeling hungry now though, and i know it is because i stuffed myself for basically 4 days and my stomach is wanting to be filled up. if im still hungry in about 20 mins, i will make some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment