Sunday, June 6, 2010

pretty happy with my day today. should have eaten breakfast when i got up but im not hungry in the morning and we were running late because we slept until 1230! didnt enter all my food as i ate it today, waited until just now and im pleasently surprised to see that i stayed under my goal. brother and sil brought tortilla chips that had cottonseed oil in them so we both chose not to have chips (which was for the better) i dipped my carrot sticks in the guacamole and put some on my burger. with a few bites of potato salad and about a 3rd of my (no cheese) turkeyburger left on the plate, i was full so i stopped eating. its such a simple thing but im proud of that.
we are going to the gym later so i am going to have a leftover turkey burger patty and some watermelon. didnt drink very much water today. did put out water at the bbq in addition to the crystal light and hawaiian punch. i learned that i did not miss the cheese on the burger at all. probably because turkey and cheese dont go as well together as beef and cheese, or ham and cheese etc... soeme things just call for cheese, turkey (and seafood also) just doesnt. good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment